白蚁控制 Company in Austin, Texas
Termites are one of the worst possible pests that can infiltrate your home. These pests are capable of living in your walls, slowly eating away and causing long-term (and very expensive) damage. 每年, termites billions of dollars in damage in the United States alone–damage homeowners insurance won’t cover.
If you need termite control for your Austin home or building, call Absolute Pest Management today! We will conduct a thorough 检查 of the property to determine where the termite colony is and use effective treatments to remove it from your home.
Effective Termite Treatments for Austin Homes and Businesses
Subterranean termites are the type most likely to attack your home. Although species vary throughout the United States, all subterranean termites are social insects that nest in underground colonies. There can be millions of termites in a colony, but you may never see any evidence of them until it’s too late.
Evidence of termites include small holes in wood, 摇摇欲坠的墙, or 门或地板下垂. Scattered insect wings and shelter tubes termites build to serve as their passageways across masonry or along pipes, can also indicate a termite infestation.
Don’t let termites cause severe damaged to your home. betway必威平台 Absolute Pest Management today for a free termite 检查! betway平台为奥斯丁 圆的石头, 布达及周边地区.
How to Get Rid of Termites
木头上的小洞, 摇摇欲坠的墙, 门或地板下垂, insect wings and small shelter tubes are some of the more obvious signs of a potential infestation of termites. But even if you don’t notice any of these signs, that doesn’t necessarily mean termites, or the conditions that invite them, 没有. That’s because termites are masters at avoiding detection, remaining hidden within walls and wood while they do their worst damage. Regular 检查s are the best way to help ensure your home truly is, ,仍, free from termites and the damage they cause.
Absolute Pest Management professionals have the training in termite biology and behavior to identify, prevent and responsibly treat termite problems before they get out of control. And we use the most advanced and effective termite defense 产品 to help prevent problems and damage over the long term.
The first thing Absolute Pest Management will do is perform a thorough initial 检查 of your home. The purpose of the 检查 is to determine if, where, and how termites are getting in. 伸缩缝, 基础裂缝, tiny gaps around plumbing, and electrical service entries are all potential entry points. We will also inspect the structure for signs of damaged wood and termite shelter tubes.
Employ The Best Termite Defense
If the 检查 reveals termites, we will use the appropriate, safe treatment to remove them and keep them from returning. If your home is determined free of termites, we will then take preventative action to ensure it stays that way.
Schedule Regular Professional Checkups
A clean bill of health from a doctor today doesn’t mean it’s not important for you to get regular check-ups in the future. Your home after a termite treatment is no different. Regular check-ups by Absolute Pest Management will make sure the termite treatment remains effective and your home termite-free.
- Don’t affix wooden trellises to exterior walls.
- Keep mulch, wood debris, scrap lumber, sawdust and firewood away from your home. If you do keep firewood outside your house during the winter, keep it raised and off the ground.
- Don’t stack, store or bury wood debris adjacent to your home.
- Trim all shrubs, bushes and other dense greenery away from the foundation of your home. Move mulch away from the foundation as well.
- Remove infested trees and stumps.
- Repair leaking faucets and water lines, both indoors and outdoors.
- Fix leaky roofs and gutters.
- Don’t allow leaves to accumulate in gutters and drains.
- Grade soil so that water (including air-conditioning condensation) runs away from foundations.
- Cover at least 90% of the soil in crawl spaces with plastic sheeting.
- Ideally, wood siding, stucco and foam board should be at least six inches away from the ground.